Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sometimes you wake up with a good story.


Well, I've been meaning to add John to the to main site for a while, but he mentioned working on some new material so I held off. Well, I caught some of his performance the other night, and just realized I had caught some of the performance on my gay LG enV, you know the kind that flips up to text so I look like a 16 year old girl.
So put the vids on my main site (above link) for all to enjoy. Just click the pics of John. There are two. I swear it's not Antony and the Johnsons... Shaun.

1 comment:

  1. John Con... who? John conned the pants right off of me, that's who.

    Finally, a musical act I can get behind, and not just because he's the proprietor of the gayest gay bar east of the Des Plaines, but because he's fantastic at the pretty thing talented people do with their voice as well.

    Besides. I don't think there's any more room on that train for fellatio and I'm not fighting you or your other for a spot on that teet. No. I'll just go find Rudy instead, might have to fight off some spinals...

    ReplyDelete