Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rock royalty have rubbed him for luck.


Thanks to Timeout NY (link above). 
Just when I began to think I was was reading too many music blogs, and getting too revolved around the indie scene for my own nerdy good, I was blessed with this post. 
Matt Pinfield's personals ad. 
I can't even make fun of this. It's just damn funny. Rock's own Uncle Fester is on the prowl. Think of how much tail he's gonna get from college drop outs who want top slip him their demo tapes. They would have to subject themselves into being Pinphiled... Yuckers!
Kind of felt bad there for a second, almost forgot Matt Pinfield was a real person. Fuck it, he worked for Mtv, the station that has done everything to bastardize aural art and retard pop culture for the masses, diabolically imaginable.
Also, new Podcast out. I did what may be my last audio segment. I realized halfway through that if I felt bored talking about my hobby, it must be shit. Feel free to shut it off after the 2 album reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment