Friday, January 30, 2009

Ass, gas, or grass


Well, Coachella line up looks to be the bee's knees this year. Therefore I have a proposition to the interweb, I'm gonna need a ride, tickets, and a place to crash. I'll bath regularly, and keep mostly to myself, but I warn you I have night terrors unless held at night, then again in the afternoon.
Thanks to Sky Report for the jpeg.
And yes, I will give bone marrow, hold hands, slow dance during Antony and the Johnsons, make out hardcore during Fleet Foxes, everything except pretend to give a damn for Glasvegas.

1 comment:

  1. I already see a problem with day two; Amy Winehouse.

    Even if she's allowed out of her country, and into ours, I have a feeling something (like blood from the nose) is going to come up.

    Oh, and if she's allowed in, we can no longer bitch about Mexicans.

    ReplyDelete